Transcripts are available from the Registrar’s Office, Herzstein Enrollment Center, 4115 Yoakum. There is an $8.25 fee per transcript and a 1-2 business day processing period depending on the time when the request was made. Same day requests will be $25 per transcript. Transcripts can be mailed and sent electronically using a secure transcript delivery company.
Transcripts prior to 2000 may not be able to use the electronic delivery service. Contact email@example.com to see if electronic delivery is available.
You may request a transcript
In Person - Coming to the Registrar’s Office and completing the Transcript Request Form
By Mail - Completing the Transcript Request Form and either mailing it to the Registrar’s Office at 3800 Montrose Blvd, Houston, TX 77006-4626. (Checks only form of payment accepted when requested via mail.)
Online - Completing the process through the National Student Clearinghouse. If you experience issues utilizing services on their site, please see this FAQ.
To request a transcript, the following is needed:
- Your name during attendance;
- Your Student ID number or last four of Social Security Number (or full SSN if ordering online);
- Your current address and phone number;
- Your signature;
- The complete address where you would like the transcript to be sent
- $8.25 per transcript for regular processing
- $25 per transcript for same day processing
- Credit/Debit accepted via online and in person requests only. All mailed requests require payment by check payable to University of St. Thomas.
- Official transcripts cannot be faxed due to security and privacy considerations;
- If there is a Business Office hold on your account, transcripts will not be released. Please contact the Business Office at (713) 525-6992.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding transcripts, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (713) 525-2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.