The Cameron School of Business Alumni Board is an assembly of highly committed professionals who work with the Cameron School administration to provide guidance and inspiration to current students. In addition to participating in various major events such as the annual alumni week, the board members work individually with current students in an ongoing mentoring program, which helps future graduates prepare for entry into to the job market.
CSB Alumni Board
- Gregory Krueger, President of the Board, ExxonMobil
- Michael Eggert, Resources Global Professionals
- Renata Garcia, Virtus Partners LLC
- Zain Hussain, Shipcom Wireless
- Matthew Lance, Goldback Mutual Fund
- Philip Moore, Amegy Bank
- Mariela Morales, Zions Bancorporation
- Ronnie Piper, Thrive Media Management LLC
- Roberta Prado, MAN Diesel & Turbo North America, Inc.
- David Sakr, BBVA Compass
- Lauren Verberkmoes, PricewaterhouseCoopers