Applications for Cohort 4 are now being accepted and will be reviewed in three rounds.
- Round 1 - Week of November 5
- Round 2 - Week of February 18
- Round 3 - Week of April 15
Classes for Cohort 4 will begin July 2019.
|Required Supporting Materials:|
- A graduate application form for Admission and Fellowships that includes a personal statement describing career goals (1 page max)
- $35 Application Fee (waived for open house attendees)
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Personal interviews required. Case-based; process lasting 3-4 hours.
- Work history verification from the applicant’s employee, which should state the title, dates of employment, and duties / responsibilities / accomplishments in the role.
- Official Transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended
- GRE scores are optional. MCAT scores may be substituted in lieu of GRE test.
- Official Proof of English Proficiency for international applicants: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) 79 ibt, The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) 6.5, or Pearson PTE Academic 53
- Official transcripts evaluation for international applicants from an approved evaluation service (UST prefers any NACES accredited service or SDR-Houston)
|Submit Supporting Materials To:|
Cameron School of Business
3800 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, TX 77006-4626
Download the Admissions Checklist