|Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)|
The Cameron School of Business MSA program provides students essential knowledge in all subject areas included in the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination while training them to succeed in the accounting profession. This program is accommodating to career professionals in a variety of areas, including:
- Public accounting
- Private industry
- Nonprofit organizations
|The Cameron MSA Advantage|
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio assures small classes and individual attention
- Flexible schedules include evening classes and accelerated seven-week summer sessions
- Bridge to Business (BtB) program for non-business/accounting undergraduates
- Compressed track allows students without business degrees to enter the MSA program in August, October, January, March or May without waiting for the traditional semester to begin
- BtB program provides the necessary foundation in accounting, statistics, finance, microeconomics, macroeconomics, management, marketing and business law
|MSA Degree Program|
The MSA program requires 36 hours of graduate level courses for students entering the program with undergraduate degrees in business or a related field. The MSA curriculum consists of three groups of courses:
- Business core
- Accounting core
- Accounting electives
GMAT or equivalent test scores are optional for MSA, MBA, MSF, and MIB programs.
Read about the MSA Degree Requirements
Join us, and start building your future today. Learn more about the Graduate Business School Admissions.
We encourage all interested applicants to attend a graduate school information session to learn more about our graduate business programs.