Cameron School of Business Summer Academy
Let us help you take the first steps toward becoming a business mogul. Take courses with our UST professors during the Cameron School of Business Summer Academy. The courses explore the world of commerce, what it takes to coordinate and manage a business organization, and the reporting processes you need to know.
You will earn up to nine hours of college credit for taking:
- Principles of Macro Economics
- Introduction to Business
- Principles of Accounting – Financial Accounting
Cost: $800 per course
- Must complete your sophomore or junior year of high school before summer 2018
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- PSAT score of 110 or SAT score of 1100
How to Apply
Fill out our application form and send us your latest transcript, a copy of your PSAT or SAT score, and a letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor.