Step 1: Activate Your Celt Login ID, Webmail Account, and myStThom Account
If you have already activated these, please skip this step.
To Activate Your Celt Login ID and Webmail Account:
- Go to the Celt Login ID activation page and sign up online for a Celt Login ID using your Admissions-issued UST ID number.
- Enter your UST ID number and choose and confirm a password.
- You will be given a user name that combined with @stthom.edu is your new UST email address.
- To log on to your Webmail account after completing the set up process, visit to the UST Webmail page.
To Activate Your myStThom Account:
- You must first complete the steps above to set up your Celt Login ID, password and Webmail account.
- To access your myStThom account, visit the myStThom login page and enter your Celt Login ID to sign in.
For more information, please visit IT’s CLAS Account Information page or contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 713-525-6900.
Step 2: Accept Your Admission
Let us know you accept your admission to UST! In your myStThom account access “Accept Admission” (located on the left menu).
Step 3: Submit FAFSA and Accept Financial Aid Award
You can submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) starting October 1! When completing your form use UST’s FAFSA code, 003654.
UST will start sending financial aid packages in late November. Once you receive your packages you are able to review and accept any awards online. For more information or help completing the FAFSA, visit our financial aid page.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-525-2170.
Step 4: Pay Your Enrollment Deposit
Submit your $200 enrollment deposit* to secure your place in the entering class. Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com or 713-525-3500 if you have any questions.
Pay your Deposit Online:
You can access our online payment system here. Please make sure you are accessing the payment system from a PC.
- Enter your Student ID, First Name and Last Name as it appears on your acceptance package or acceptance email.
- This will prompt a redirect to our payment page (pop ups will need to be allowed.)
- Complete the payment information.
*Please make sure you are NOT logged in to your UST account before accessing the enrollment deposit system.
Pay Your Deposit by Mail
You can mail in your payment to:
University of St. Thomas
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3800 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, TX 77006
Please make sure to include UST ID number and first and last name as it appears on your acceptance package.
Pay Your Deposit on Campus
If you plan to visit our campus for a tour or event you can bring your enrollment deposit with you! Deposits must be paid before arriving to your registration appointment.
Questions be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-525-3500.
*Your enrollment deposit is completely refundable through May 1, 2018. Please contact your admissions counselor.
Step 5: Submit Your Immunization Records
If you are younger than 22 evidence of vaccination must be submitted in one of the following three formats:
- A UST Immunization Form bearing the signature or stamp of the physician or his/her designee, or public health personnel (must include the month, day and year the vaccination was administered).
- An official immunization record generated from a state or local health authority bearing the signature or stamp of the physician or his/her designee, or public health personnel (must include the month, day, and year the vaccination was administered).
- An official record received from school officials, including a record from another state (must include the month, day, and year the vaccination was administered).
More information is available at Office of Health Promotion & Wellness. Questions, concerns and records can be submitted to email@example.com or 713-525-3513.
NOTE: students will not be able to register for classes or sign up for housing until the appropriate records are on file.
Step 6: Complete your Housing Application
Step 7: Request a Registration Appointment
Your enrollment deposit and immunization records must be received before requesting an advising appointment. An advising appointment will not be scheduled until the Office of Admissions has received both.
More information about Freshman Registration Days will be sent in the spring.
If you have any questions please contact your admissions counselor or contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-525-3500.
Step 8: Mark your Calendar for Orientation
Your transition into the University of St. Thomas begins at Orientation! During Orientation, you and your family get to know the St. Thomas campus community, our programs, other students and their families. Most importantly, at Orientation, you become a Celt.
2018 Orientation dates will be announced in the spring.
For more information visit stthom.edu/Orientation