The University of St. Thomas offers a variety of dining options including the following:
- Celts Corner and Crooker Center Food Court in the Crooker Center
- Subway Sandwich Shop in the Crooker Center
We make it easy for students to purchase items through a dining membership kept on their ID cards.
Lunch and dinners include at least one vegan, vegetarian and non-vegetarian entrée. A salad and soup bar, fresh vegetables, baked goods and other desserts are offered at all afternoon and evening meals.
Explore UST Dining Services for locations, menus and catering information.
- Monday – Friday: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Saturday: brunch
- Sunday: brunch and dinner
- Meal services/times are subject to change during student holidays and semester breaks.
- Guinan Hall residents must select the “All Flex” meal plan option ($1,745/semester)
- Residents of Claire Hall, Young Hall, or the Towne Home Communities may choose either the “Apartment Flex” meal plan($625/Semester) or the “All Flex” meal plan($1,745/semester) options.
Residential students are automatically billed for the appropriate meal plan, if no plan is selected.
Non-residential students may purchase a meal plan that meets their specific needs or may purchase items with cash, check, credit or debit cards at each location.
|Sign up at the Dining Services office:|
ARAMARK Campus Services, Office of Student Affairs
Crooker Center, 2nd Floor
3909 Graustark, Suite 215
Houston, TX 77006
Dining Services purchases may also be made online at stthom.campusdish.com.
For your protection and security, you, the cardholder, are the only person authorized to use your card.
Dining memberships are non-refundable and ARAMARK Campus Services accepts no responsibility for stolen, lost and/or damaged cards. Individuals should immediately report loss, theft or damage to the Office of Student Affairs (contact information listed above) so the card can be invalidated to prevent unauthorized use. A replacement fee may apply.
If your dining membership dollars run low, you can add money at any time using cash, check, money order, credit or debit card. Visit the ARAMARK Campus Services office in the Office of Student Affairs.