Monday, November 6th
- Cops & Donuts (Homecoming Edition) – 8:00am (Graustark Circle Drive)
- Campus Decorating Contest Judging – (Campus Wide) – REGISTER
- First Generation Fest – 4:00pm (Jerabeck – Scanlan Room)
Tuesday, November 7th
- Homecoming Pep Rally – 12:30pm (Campus Life Mall)
- Homecoming Trivia Night – 4:00pm (Guinan Hall Lobby)
Wednesday, November 8th
- Adoration – 8:00am – 8:45pm (Chapel of St. Basil)
- Eucharistic Procession – 8:45pm (Chapel of St. Basil to Guinan Hall)
- Wonderful Wednesday Adoration – 9:00pm (Guinan Hall Lobby)
Thursday, November 9th
- Chili Cook-Off – 12:30pm (Campus Life Mall) – REGISTER
- Night to November – 7:00pm (Black Lab)
Friday, November 10th
- Veterans Day Mass & Reception – 10:30am (Chapel of St. Basil)
- Two Saints and a Taco Tasting – 6:30pm (Location changed – Now off-campus at Saint Arnold Brewing Company) – PURCHASE TICKETS
Saturday, November 11th
Sunday, November 12th
- Family Mass & Brunch – 10:30am (Chapel of St. Basil)
Celt Tailgate Experience (9:00am – 2:00pm; Campus Life Mall)
- Setup Time: 9:00am – 11:00am
- Tailgate Application – SIGN UP
- Rules & Regulations – you must read and submit a signed copy to accompany your Tailgate Application before your request can be approved.
Alumni Association Brunch (10:00am – 12:00pm; Jerabeck – Scanlan Room)
- All Alumni Welcome – RSVP
CELT Walk (11:30am; Chapel to Jerabeck)
- Cheer both basketball teams on to victory
Two Saints and a Taco Tasting – PURCHASE TICKETS
Friday, November 10th – 6:30pm – 9:30pm (Location changed – Now off-campus at Saint Arnold Brewing Company)
Now in its 12th year, UST’s annual Two Saints and a Taco Tasting is Houston’s premier taco-tasting event that attracts alumni from across the region for a friendly competition among some of the city’s best restaurants. This sell-out event amounts to great fun for alumni while raising money for the Alumni Association Student Scholarship Fund.
Alumni Reunion and Celebration Brunch – RSVP
Saturday, November 11th - 10:00am – 12:00pm (Jerabeck – Scanlan Room)
At the brunch, we will recognize alumni who have reached an important graduation milestone. This year, we are honoring graduates from the classes of 1953, 1963, 1973, 1983, 1993, 2003, 2013, and 2023. Although these classes will receive special recognition, this event is for all alumni and their guests. Join us for a full spread brunch complete with mimosas, president’s remarks, photos with your classmates and more. We can’t wait to toast those celebrating milestone reunion years!
Alumni Tailgate Tent – RSVP
Saturday, November 11th - 12:00pm (Campus Life Mall)
Food, drinks, and fellowship as well as UST traditional turtle races!
Alumni and Champion’s Club Reception – RSVP
Saturday, November 11th - 1:00pm – 5:00pm (Jerabeck – Scanlan Room)
Come cheer on the Celts as they take on Arlington Baptist University in the JAAC. Food, drinks, and fun for all ages! The women's game starts at 1pm and the men's game starts at 3pm.