|Apply to Speak at Graduation by March 8, 2018|
The search begins for the next University of St. Thomas student commencement speaker. Serving as commencement speaker is a unique opportunity for a student to share his or her collegiate experience and leave their mark on the University of St. Thomas.
The speaker will address the graduating class, parents, university faculty and staff, and special guests by giving a speech at commencement on May 19, 2018.
- Applicants must have applied for graduation in December 2017, May 2018, or Summer 2018.
- May be graduate or undergraduate student.
- Must be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
The application packet may be downloaded by choosing the link below:
- The deadline for submitting Spring 2018 application packet is Thursday, March 8, 2018, at 12:00 PM.
- Email all completed application materials as a single PDF file to Patty Amaya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline is firm and late applications cannot be accepted.
The Student Commencement Speaker Search Committee will conduct an initial screening and then interview finalists starting the week of March 26, 2018. The Committee expects to select a speaker and an alternate by Friday, March 30, 2018. You may direct questions about the commencement speaker application process to Patty Amaya at email@example.com.