University of St. Thomas in Houston, Texas logo
Student Affairs FAQ

What services does the University offer the disabled including accessibility and parking?

Accessibility is a top priority at the University of St. Thomas. Our campus is fully accessible. Please learn more here. 

Where can disabled visitors find a wheelchair?

Find out more here.

Where can I learn more about on-campus dining?

Learn more here.

Who is eligible for a UST ID card?

Enrolled students, alumni, faculty, staff, visiting faculty and visiting students are all eligible. Learn more.

How can I verify my current balance of flex dollars on my card?

Contact the Food Services office at 713-525-3573 or visit the University Business Office at the Herzstein Enrollment Center (713-525-6992 or to verify your balance.

Is there a Notary Public on campus?

Yes, notary services are available free of charge at the University Police Department (713-942-5079). Find out more.

Reservations FAQ

What event/meeting spaces are available in John H. Crooker Center?

See all the options here.

Whom do I contact to reserve a space?

It depends on the space, please find out more here.

What types of events are acceptable?

  • Meetings and special events involving UST staff, students, faculty and organizations
  • Information tables for UST staff, students, faculty and outside vendors promoting goods and services to UST students
  • Career information tables for employers promoting career opportunities who are hosted by Career Services and Testing
  • Open forums and focus groups who are UST affiliated and pre-approved

Is there a form to reserve a space?

Yes, you must contact us at

What is the procedure for reserving a space through the Office of Student Affairs?

Prior to submitting your request, get advance approval from your advisor (student organizations), direct supervisor (staff) and/or department head (faculty).

STEP 1: Verify your plans conform to the University guidelines as outlined in the UST Student Organization Handbook available on myStThom.

STEP 2: Contact the Office of Student Affairs at for availability of spaces.

STEP 3: The Office of Student Affairs will email you the Space User Request Form.

STEP 4: Complete and submit the form according to instructions on the form.

STEP 5: The Assistant Director of Student Activities will consider your request and notify you via email.

Is there a fee?

Certain fees may apply. Contact us at for details.

Is food service allowed?

Yes, and the University has certain guidelines that must be met. All food service events must be pre-approved by an advisor, direct supervisor and/or department head. Non-University food services must be approved in advance by the Assistant Director of Student Activities.

How do I order University food services for an event?

Order online at:

Richard Wade, Food Service Director
3909 Graustark St. Houston TX. 77006

What are the guidelines for inviting guest speakers?

The Assistant Director of Student Activities must approve any speakers and/or entertainers a minimum of three weeks in advance of the event.