|Immunization Requirements for housing at UST|
Proof of all vaccines must be turned into the Office of Health Promotion & Wellness to be cleared for on-campus housing. Also, the meningitis vaccine proof must be submitted prior to registering for classes.
You may send forms to HPW the following ways:
- Mail to: Health Promotion & Wellness, box #80
3800 Montrose Boulevard, Houston, Texas 77006
- Fax to 713.525.3514
- Scan & email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Must have had the vaccine (MPSV4 or MCV4 within the last 5 years and after the age of 16)
- M.M.R. (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) two doses required
- Tetanus-Diptheria (td or tdap within the last TEN years)
- Tuberculosis (PPD skin test) – proof of a negative test
- within the last 12 months for all international students
Note: There is a 10 day waiting period from the time the meningitis vaccine is received to be allowed to move into the residence halls. If the vaccine is not received in time, you will need to make other arrangements for housing until the 10 day waiting period has passed.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) vaccine is HIGHLY Recommended
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Health Promotion & Wellness ASAP to avoid any delays with your housing.
Call 713.525.3513 or email email@example.com