University of St. Thomas in Houston, Texas logo

These forms must be filled out and signed by a physician.  In lieu of these forms, you may send in a copy of your shot record, signed by a physician.


NOTE:  You must contact the Office of Health Promotion & Wellness for information regarding the exemption forms for reasons of conscience.