Live the “Celt Experience” by making UST your home away from home. Residence halls are located in the heart of Houston’s museum district, an epicenter of culture in one of the nation’s largest cities. Live on campus and you’ll be within walking distance of the academic mall library and additional student support services. See exact locations by checking the Student Housing option on our Interactive Map.
- Residential Study Spaces ( Importance: Residents do not compete for study space in library or across campus)
- Utilities Included (Cable, Wi-Fi, Water, Electricity-Savings)
- Personal Balconies and Patios (Importance: beautiful views of the campus and Museum District)
- Free Laundry (Savings)
- Residential Entertainment (Media Room, Blu-Ray Movies, Video Gaming, Large Gaming Tables, Weekly Events and Activities-Savings, money not spent on off-campus entertainment)
- Each Room controls their A/C
- Green Space (Courtyards and Fountain)
- Close access to academic mall and classes
- Affordable Museum District Living
Check out residence hall photos and pricing.