Dr. Sidika Bayram Assistant Professor
Cameron School of Business
- Doctor of Philosophy - Business Administration - The University of Texas Pan America (2011)
- Master of Business Admin - Business Administration - University of Texas Pan American (2002)
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science with an Emphasis in Business Administration - Ankara University (1999)
- "The Impact of Political Variables on Stock Returns and Investor Sentiment"
Journal of Business and Behavioral Sciences
- "Interest Rate Liberalization and Inflation in Developing Countries: A Theoretical Analysis"
Banks and Bank Systems
- "The Relative Importance of the Determinants of the US Money Supply"
AABRI Research in Business and Economics Journal