Dr. C. Joe Ueng Professor; Chair, Finance & DIS
Cullen Chair of Finance
Dr. Joe Ueng is the Cullen Endowed Chair of Finance. His areas of research include corporate and international finance. He can speak on financial management, international and corporate finance, investment analysis, personal financial planning and investment, and the stock market.
Areas of Expertise
Finance, Investments, Financial Planning, Stock Market
- Doctor of Philosophy - Business Administration - Saint Louis University (1995)
- Master of Business Admin - Finance - Grand Valley State University (1991)
- Bachelor of Science - Business - National Central University (1986)
- "You! Me! Let's try to make some mo-ney!"
Review of Business
- "Is philanthropy being used by corporate wrongdoers to buy good will"
Journal of Management and Governance
- "Relationships Between Director Profile And Restatements Of Suspect Earnings"
Journal of Business Economics Research