Help Contact Information
- Technical problems (logging in and error messages) — email ITHelpDesk@stthom.edu and please provide the following information: name, student ID, date of birth and a description of the problem
- Incorrect information
- Registrar’s office – grades, scheduling and biographical data
- Business office – payments and account balances
Resetting My Password
You can change your Celt Login Authentication System password here.
Finding Information Once Logged In
- How do I find my grades?
- Choose Student Self-Service and then click on the “View My Grades” link.
- Choose the Semester and Career (Graduate/Undergraduate) you would like to view then click on the Change button.
- Your grades will then be displayed. Please note that if you are looking for grades during the finals period that all your grades may not yet have been entered.
- How do I find out what I am registered for and/or where my classes are being taught?
- Choose Student Self-Service and your class schedule for the week will be displayed.
- Please note that rooms are subject to change, so you should check this prior to attending your first day of class.
- How do I make a payment online?
To make payments online, set up a payment plan, manage your refunds, and/or set up an authorized party, follow these directions. Please note, you may have to Disable your browser’s pop-up blocker.
Go to our main website, www.stthom.edu
Click on the Log In button at the top right and a drop down menu will appear. Select MyStThom from the list.
Log into your MyStThom student account (user name and password)
Click on Student Self Service
Click on Account Inquiry
Click on Just Pay
You will be directed to Nelnet Business Solutions’ website.
Verify that your e-mail address and phone number(s) are correct. You may edit the information, if necessary.
Click on NEXT
Select two (2) challenge questions & provide the answers.
The screen appears as a quadrant with the following buttons:
Make payment - Manage Refund
Set Up Payment Plan - Authorize Party
Select the appropriate option to proceed.
- How do I set up a payment plan?
- Choose Student Self-Service and under the Finances Section click on the “Account Inquiry” link.
- Click on the “Payment Plan Setup” tab, and at the bottom right just above the “Details by Charge,” you will see a Payment Plan button.
- First choose a term to left of the Payment Plan button and then click on the PPL button.
- Your name and the total due for the term are populated for you. This amount is the sum of your posted term charges, less any posted financial aid, payments or credits, and less any anticipated financial aid for the term. These amounts may not be manually adjusted.
- Complete the steps set forth by FACTS.
- The last page displayed is the Payment Results Page, which you should print and keep for your records.
- To return to MyStThom, click "Home" on the top banner.
- Email your questions to the Business Office at email@example.com.
*Note: The payment plan button will only be displayed for accounts with a current or future term balance greater than zero.