The University offers a monthly payment plan option administered by Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS). The plan provides an interest-free method to pay educational expenses in monthly installments during the academic semester instead of paying one lump sum.
- Students must be registered for the term and have an outstanding semester balance for the term in order to set up the payment plan.
- Payment plans must be set up before the start of the term.
- Payments are made via direct debit or direct credit card charge on the 5th of every month. NBS accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard or VISA credit/debit card. Credit card payments will be assessed a convenience fee for each transaction.
- A $35 non-refundable fee is charged for each contract.
- Payments are spread over the length of the semester.
- Anticipated financial aid may be deducted from the total tuition owed to lower monthly payments.
- Students are responsible for communicating any changes during the semester in their academic standing which affects tuition (e.g. adds, drops, changes in the amount of financial aid, etc.) to a Student Accounts Counselor in the Business Office, phone 713.525.2130 or e-mail address email@example.com. This includes but is not limited to, complete withdrawal from the University.
- Failure to honor payment plan obligations will result in the administrative withdrawal from the University as well as prohibition from utilizing a payment plan in subsequent semesters.
- For each semester one wishes to use the payment plan as a payment arrangement, one must re-enroll in the payment plan for that particular semester.
|Navigation to Nelnetís payment plan via myStthom student account:|
To set up a payment plan:
- Disable your browser’s pop-up blocker
- Go to stthom.edu
- Log into myStThom > Click on Student Customer Service > Financial Account > Make a Payment > jUSTpay
- Nelnet Business Solutions’ website appears so that you may activate your account.
- Once activated, the screen appears as a quadrant with the following green buttons:
- Make a Payment
- Manage Refund
- Set Up Payment Plan
- Authorize Party
- Click on the appropriate button to proceed.